We want to share some ideas for making savory snacks, and yummy desserts, using our Guava Jam.
Our Guava Jam is a delicious combo of tangy and sweet that is the perfect complement to many things. Here are some great ways to use it.
- Your favorite artisan bread, or toasted bagel, smeared with cream cheese or “white cheese”, and covered with our Guava Jam.
- Try it with plain, Greek yogurt, sprinkle in a handful of almonds or cashews, along with 2 tablespoons of jam.
- Add some zip to your slow cook oatmeal or cream of wheat. Our Guava Jam is a delicious, subtle way to add a bit of sweetness.
- Create a delicious butter cream and guava frosting to ice your favorite cupcakes, cake, cookie or tart.
- A great alternative to your traditional PBJ sandwich. Also makes for a delicious croissant with melted cheese.