Chimichurri Cauliflower Bake
Here is a perfect way to create a delicious and healthy dish, using our Chimichurri to add some zest. This tasty recipe is brought to you c/o our foodie friend @sliceofjess
- 2 (15 oz.) steam-in-bag, frozen Cauliflower
- 1 lb. Ground Turkey
- 1/2 cup Lourdes Gourmet Chimichurri
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 cup Half & Half (I used fat-free)
- 1/2 cup Feta Cheese
- Fresh Cilantro, for garnish
- S + P, to taste
- Olive Oil, as necessary
- Hot Sauce, optional
- Set oven to 450F.
- Place cauliflower on a cookie sheet, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and mix with 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Roast for 20 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- While cauliflower is roasting, cook ground turkey in a large skillet over medium heat for 8-10 minutes.
- When turkey is fully cooked, turn off heat and mix in Chimichurri.
- Whisk in egg, half & half, and 1/4 cup of Feta in small mixing bowl and set aside.
- When cauliflower is finished, take out of the oven and set aside. Reduce oven to 425F.
- In large bowl, combine roasted cauliflower, ground turkey and egg mixture. Pour into a greased casserole dish and top with remaining Feta cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes, garnish with fresh cilantro and serve immediately.
- Serve with toasted bread and your favorite hot sauce.